Last updated on August 16, 2022 at 09:52 pm
Are your internal communications campaigns not driving the results you need? Are you struggling to take your existing strategies into a mobile-first world? We’re here to help.
Internal comms pros really are strategists. This means that when there is a new program or change to communicate, we don’t just send a single message and think we’re done. Effective communication comes down to creating successful campaigns.
This guide includes:
- Steps for setting SMART goals before creating a comms campaign.
- Tips for determining the right cadence and content types for your communications campaigns.
- Best practices for change management and embracing 360-degree messaging.
- How to measure success and share your results.
- An example of how to create a successful campaign for open enrollment.