Last updated on August 16, 2022 at 09:45 pm
Employee recognition is an important part of building a great workplace culture, positive employee experience, and an engaged workforce. So, why is it that we struggle with recognizing our teams? Especially with frontline worker recognition.
Only 1 in 3 workers believe they received some form of recognition in the last week (Gallup).
It’s time to change that.
Download this free recognition guide to learn how to create better recognition programs for your employees, especially those hardest to reach: your deskless workers.
In this guide, you will find:
- Data supporting why employee recognition is so important
- The top challenges preventing us from adequately recognizing our frontline workers
- Recognition best practices and strategies
- Creative frontline worker recognition ideas
- Tools to use to recognize the deskless workforce