Last updated on August 16, 2022 at 09:50 pm
Frontline manager communication has been ranked as a top challenge for internal comms professionals for many years. This is often because managers aren’t trained to be great communicators. But the importance of the frontline manager on operations, business success, and employee engagement can’t be overstated. Managers are responsible for 70% of the variance in employee engagement (Gallup).
Yet despite their importance, we often don’t train managers on communication or give them the right tools to succeed. This guide will help you create strategies that improve manager comms.
In this guide, you will find:
- The main challenges companies face with frontline manager communication
- 4 key areas of focus that will make the most impact:
- Shift meetings
- Employee performance reviews
- How to use top-down messaging the right way
- How to make communication more timely
- Case studies of our clients who have achieved success with manager comms