Last updated on September 16, 2022 at 09:28 pm
Everything we do as communicators ladders to business objectives. But, for many internal communication professionals, this can be a daunting task. Whether it’s a lack of time, budget, tools, or experience, there can be many obstacles to overcome to consistently measure communication performance and report the results.
That’s why we teamed up with Brilliant Ink to create this ebook.
In this guide, you will learn:
- How to create SMART goals and make your internal communication strategy goal-oriented.
- How to write great survey questions, including how to evaluate your survey before sending it to your employees.
- What mobile app data to measure and how to get the most out of it.
- How to conduct a content analysis.
- Best practices for presenting your data, including the cadence for sharing and who you need to report results to.
- How to make your data visualizations clearer, easier to read, and more compelling.
- How to tell the story in your data to key stakeholders in a way that will help you set yourself up as a strategic advisor.